Monday, February 12, 2007

My Friend's Mail

I am writing this blog, not to Criticize my visitors but to appreciate and to point them that we appreciate every body to comment our posts.


I got a mail from one of my friends, which I want to share with you. First let me give a brief description about my friend.


His name is Sawanth Kumar, he is doing his engineering 2nd year from IIT-D.


Let me also explain you how did we met each other.


One day as usual, I was waiting at a bus-stop to catch a bus to my house. It was late in the evening and there was no sign of a bus. I was loosing my patience, so I decided to raise my thumb for a lift. Few vehicles passed and at last I got a lift. A college boy who was going on his motor cycle stopped to give me a lift. At first I was very calm, then we started on-drive chat with each other.


Boy: "Where are you going".

Me : "Dar-ul-Shifa" (this is a place where I use to live earlier, its in old city (Hyderabad)).

Boy: "OK, I am going till Charminar so I can drop you till your home. What’s your name?"

Me : "Virasat"

Boy: "My name is Sawanth,..Sawanth Kumar."

Me : "Oh I see, What do you do?"

Boy: "I am studying in Intermediate 1st Year."

Me : "Ok, please stop near this shop" ( I said pointing to a shop in front of us)."Thank you, bye."

Boy: "Ok bye, see you…"



By saying bye to each other, we ended our communication, I started towards my house.

After two days, we met again. He remembered me, but I didn’t because it was a daily job for me to take lift. Very soon we became good friends, he was studying in a college which was near my school. I was studying my 10th class at that time, from Brilliant Grammar High School (Dilsukhnagar). From this day onwards, we started coming together as both of us were staying in Old city (hyd). In one year, we became good friends. We have good contacts, even now.


So this was my friends introduction, now let me describe what did he write in his mail which he sent me yesterday.



Hi Virasat,


How is it going…….. and all the formalities.

I read your blog……. Things about the blog.

Every time you write about Microsoft Vista, don't you find any other topic to blog. There are many topics on which you can write your blog. I am getting bored by seeing at your blog. Change the topic and write something new.

Thanks …… and all the ending formalities.




The best part which he wrote is about the repetitivenes of the topic in my blog. So I decided to change the topics, as it is natural that even you can get bored by visiting my blog.


So wait for my next blog in which I will be writing about IP phones.

No comments:

 
©2009 Technical Herald

The articles are copyrighted to Virasat Khan and can only be reproduced given the author's permission